Manchester Drive Forest Garden Project


The purpose of this blog is to document the development of the forest garden project that I have been setting up at Manchester Drive allotment site in Leigh on Sea, Essex, as well as any other random permacultural (or not) rambling thoughts that might happen to stray from my brain. I hope you enjoy it or better still, feel inspired to start your own edible food forest!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Why this Forest Garden blog?

The purpose of this blog is to document the development of the forest garden project that I have been setting up at Manchester Drive allotment site in Leigh on Sea, Essex, as well as any other random permacultural (or not) rambling thoughts that might happen to stray from my brain. This is both for my own benefit, as well as something that might be of general interest particularly to others who have, or are thinking, of setting up forest garden projects.

The forest garden blog is something I've been meaning to get off the ground for a long time, and its now about 4 years down the line from when I began the forest garden project, so apart from a few sketchy pages in my paper notebooks, and a few posts that I've made to a couple of Yahoo! groups over the years, documentation is a bit vague up until now. I shall endeavour to retrieve what there is and add it here as and when I get the time and/or inclination. There are also a number of photos that I've taken since the project began which I'l also post up, or will maybe put on a seperate webpage somewhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home